Publications | Orissa Marine Resources Conservation Consortium
- Rajgopalan, R 2009,Â Social dimensions of sea turtle protection in Orissa,Â India: a case study of the Gahirmatha (Marine) Wildlife Sanctuary and the nestingÂ beaches of Rushikulya and Debi, ICSF, Chennai
- Sridhar, A, Tripathy, B and Shanker, K 2005,Â A review of legislation and conservation measures for sea turtles in Orissa, India, Indian Ocean Turtle Newsletter, no. 1, pp. 1-7Â
- Sridhar, A 2005,Â Sea turtle conservation and fisheries in Orissa, India, ICSF, Chennai, 40 pp.
- Matthew, S 2004,Â Socio-economic aspects of management measures aimed at controlling sea turtle mortality: a case study of Orissa, India, Paper presented at the Expert ConsultationÂ on Interactions between Sea Turtles and Fisheries within an Ecosystem Context, FAO, 9-12 March 2004, Rome
- Silas, E G, Rajagopalan, M, Fernando, B and Dan, S SÂ 1983,Â Marine turtle conservation and management: a survey of the situation in Orissa Â 1981/82 and 1982/83, Marine Fisheries Information Service, Â Special issue on Management and Conservation of Sea Turtes, no. 50
- Shanker, K, Pandav, B and Choudhury, B C 2003,Â An assessment of the olive ridley turtle (Lepidochelys olivacea) nesting population in Orissa, India, Biological Conservation, vol. 115, pp. 149- 160